RAWR! Every little dino-mite will love this dinosaur cake.
Our DIY dinosaur cake kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers. We've done all the hard work for you, so you can enjoy a stress-free and fun experience. Baking tools, dry ingredients and decorations delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Two organic cake mixes (just add butter, eggs & milk)
- Chocolate icing mix (just add butter & milk)
- Confectionery as pictured
- Handmade cake toppers
- Two disposable 8 inch baking pans to create a layered cake
- Silver cake board (featured cake stand not included)
- Skewer (to test if cakes have finished baking)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
This layered cake serves approx. 20 to 25 people.
PLEASE NOTE THE CAKE MIX IS NOT CHOCOLATE.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Raw Cane Sugar. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Chocolate Icing Mix: Cane Sugar, Tapioca Starch (max. 4%), Cocoa Powder. May contain traces of Wheat (Gluten).
- Chocolate Honeycomb: Compound Chocolate 70% [Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Milk Solids, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifiers (322 (Soy Lecithin), 492), Salt, Flavour], Honeycomb Centre 30% [Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agent (500), Gelatine (Beef), Maize Starch]. Contains Soy and Milk. May contain traces of Peanuts and Tree Nuts.