RAWR! Every little dino-mite will love this dinosaur cake.
Perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, handmade cake toppers and decorations delivered to your door. Minimal stress. Hero status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- 2x organic vanilla cake mix(es) (unrefined sugar) or option to add organic cocoa powder for chocolate cake
- Pure Icing sugar
- Organic cacao powder (colour by nature)
- Confectionery as pictured
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6-inch (serves 12-16ppl) or 8-inch (serves 20-26ppl) baking pans to create a layered cake
- Silver cake board (featured cake stand not included)
- Handmade cake toppers (single sided, non-shed quality glitter card)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: 100% Organic Cacao Powder
- Chocolate Honeycomb: Compound Chocolate 70% [Sugar, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Milk Solids, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifiers (322 (Soy Lecithin), 492), Salt, Flavour], Honeycomb Centre 30% [Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agent (500), Gelatine (Beef), Maize Starch]. Contains Soy and Milk. May contain traces of Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.