This DIY Letter Cake Kit comes with a pre-cut letter stencil, two disposable baking pans, a disposable round piping kit, all the pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients and edible dried flowers or rose petals. Option to add a star piping kit and extra colouring to make pretty swirls on the top of the letter cake.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Your choice of edible dried mixed flowers or rose petals (chemical free & organically grown)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut letter stencil
- 2x disposable baking pans
- Disposable round piping kit
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) 9x12" white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Fresh fruit, if desired (fruit pictured is not included)
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Edible dried mixed flowers or rose petals (chemical free & organically grown)
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.