The most beautiful unicorn cake kit! Perfect for 1st birthdays, toddlers and tweens. Add your own sprinkles or sweets to add some rainbow fun to the unicorns mane or keep it minimalistic and natural. Minimal stress, hero status and crumbs of fun!
This Pink Unicorn DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the pre-proportioned natural and clean dry ingredients, disposable baking pans, disposable piping kit, organically Australian grown dried roses or mixed flower, handmade cake topper and edible images to apply to the cakes like stickers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). Allergen free^ ingredients. Vegan friendly.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Supadust's pink plant-based superfood colouring
- Organically chemical free Australian grown dried edible roses (pink tones will vary due as it's a product from nature, from a deep pink to pastel pinks) or dried mixed flowers
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Handmade cake topper
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Disposable round baking pans, small (serves 8-10ppl) or large (serves 20-24ppl)
- Disposable star piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Pink Pitaya Powder
- Natural Sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
Wafer Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
- Organically Grown, Chemical Free, Australian Dried Roses or Mixed Flowers
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Ceoliac Disease.