bake believe has teamed up with the gorgeous Marcia at Not So Mumsy to create a DIY Mama Love cupcake kit for all the little ones to bake for their amazing mamas this Mother's Day.
Minimal stress. Hero status. No nasties.
- Organic vanilla cupcake mix with unrefined sugar
- Pure Icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- SupaDust: pink pitaya powder. Colour by nature
- Natural sprinkles*
- 12 cupcake toppers (4 of each design)
- 12 baking cups (approx. 5cm base)
- Skewer (to test if the cupcakes have finished baking)
- Craft stick (for little helpers to apply the icing)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
*Sold out of sprinkle mix pictured, only available with pink heart sprinkles.
What you'll need?
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs. Mixing with by hand, with a whisk is possible, but you need a lot of elbow grease!), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon & measuring cups.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: Freeze Dried Pink Pitaya Powder.
- Natural Sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.