Like to design your own cupcakes?
Hooray, great idea! Please send a message to @bakebelieveau on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas.
DIY cupcake kits are perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, handmade cake toppers and decorations delivered to your door. Minimal Stress. Hero Status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Organic vanilla cupcake mix(es) (unrefined sugar)
- Pure Icing sugar
- Plant based food colouring
- Themed Confectionery
- 12 or 24 Cupcake holders
- Skewer (to test if cupcakes have finished baking)
Serves 12 or 24 people.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- All other ingredients will be available in your custom cake kit
Custom cupcake kits are made to order, so please allow up to 10 business days to design and dispatch, and 1-3 business days for existing designs, unless otherwise notified.
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.