One of the most beautiful ways to decorate a cake is with organically grown dried flowers. It is truly remarkable how these delicate flowers can be preserved naturally and keep their colour and structure.
The cake itself is just as gorgeous with a delicious organic cake mix (unrefined sugar), and option to make vegan. All the baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, edible dried flowers and optional cake topper(s) are delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Edible dried mixed flowers (chemical free, organically grown in Australia)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable small (serves 8-10ppl) or large (serves 20-24ppl) baking pans
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Organically grown mixed dried flowers.
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.