One of the most natural and beautiful ways to decorate a cake is with Australian grown, chemical free, edible dried flowers.
The magic of this is product really comes to life when you see it for your own eyes. It is truly remarkable how these delicate flowers can be preserved naturally and keep their colour and structure.
The cake itself is just as gorgeous with a delicious organic vanilla cake mix (unrefined sugar), and option to make vegan.
All the baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, edible dried flowers and optional topper are delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Organic vanilla cake mix(es) with unrefined sugar
- Pure icing sugar
- Edible mixed flowers
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6" (serves 12 to 16 ppl) or 8" (serves 20 to 26 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Silver cake board (featured stand not included)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Paddle stick (it's the next best thing to a spatula)
- Optional hand made cake toppers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Organic chemical free mixed dried flowers.
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Dairy and other allergens.