This cake is made with natural ingredients - no nasties at all. The pink sprinkle mix is vibrant and colourful yet naturally-dyed with no artificial flavours or preservatives.
All the baking tools, pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients, star piping kit and
easy illustrated step by step instructions delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Naturally-dyed sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable small (serves 8-10 ppl) or large (serves 20-24 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Disposable piping kit (star nozzle & piping bag)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Wooden spatula
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (Anthocyanins, Tumeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red, Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.