- What's Included
- What You'll Need
ROARRRRR! Be your kids hero and bake a little dino-lover this super fun 3D Dinosaur cake.
Our DIY Dinosaur Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little (& big!) people in the kitchen. Everything you need comes in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes, pure icing sugar and plant-based colouring), disposable baking pans, stencils to help shape the cake and edible images to apply to the cakes like stickers. Whilst you can eat the edible images, we prefer to peel them off before serving to keep the cake 100% natural. Gluten free, allergy and vegan friendly options available^. Serves 20-24ppl (or more for little people).
Why natural? It tastes so good you'll be back for seconds and it's gentler on tummies as it is free from nasties. We try our best to make sure all our packaging is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable where possible too.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe! xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Edible images – whilst you can eat the images, we prefer to peel them off before serving to keep the cake 100% natural (scissors required)
- Disposable round baking pans (serves 20-24ppl)
- Stencils to help shape the cake (scissors required)
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white rectangular MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and peel off before serving. If you would like to see the Ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.