Ever wanted to make a princess Dolly Varden cake? Now you can with a special box of baking magic! Perfect for Disney princesses and Barbie fans.
This DIY Princess Dolly Varden Cake Kit comes with everything you need in the kit, including the disposable baking pans, pre-cut stencils to shape the dress, a disposable star piping kit and all the natural and clean dry ingredients. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). Vegan friendly. Minimal stress, hero status and crumbs of fun!
Scared of piping? There's an option to smooth over the icing as pictured, although we think you'll nail the piping with the right tools and illustrated instructions.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural sprinkles
- Pink SupaDust (plant-based superfood colouring)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut stencils (to shape the dress)
- 4x disposable baking pans
- Disposable star piping kit
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) Doll.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% Pink Pitaya Powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Natural pink sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Tree Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.