A 3D edible rainbow is what little girls' dreams are made of!
Perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools (including the disposable baking pan), pre-proportioned natural & clean dry ingredients (except sweets) and decorations delivered to your door. Minimal stress. Hero status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural blue spirulina or pink pitaya powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Confectionery as pictured
- 2x disposable small (serves 8-10ppl) or large (serves 20-24ppl) baking pans
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Wooden Spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Optional round white 9-inch MDF cake board
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: 100% Organic Blue Spirulina Powder or Pink Pitaya Powder
- Coloured Chocolate Buttons: Milk Compound (Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Milk Solids (14.7%), Cocoa Powder (4.9%), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin 322, 476, 492), Flavour), Sugar, Corn Starch, Glazing Agents (414, 553B, 903), Colours (171, 122, 124, 133, 104, 110). Contains Milk & Soy and traces of Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.