Turtle power! Bake a little turtle lover this cute 100% edible 3D Turtle cake. Minimal stress, hero status and crumbs of fun!
This Turtle DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the natural dry ingredients, disposable baking pans, pre-cut stencils to shape the cakes and edible images to apply to the cakes like stickers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives).
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Supadust's green plant-based superfood colouring
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut stencils to shape the cake
- Disposable round baking trays
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) Recommend two 9x12" white MDF cake boards to serve on
Serves 20-24 ppl (or more for little people!)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Spinach Powder
- Icing Sheets: Water, Starch (Maize), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerine, Sweetner: Sorbitol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, (rapeseed), Thickner: Cellulose, Emulfiser: Polysorbate 80, Flavouring: Vanillin, Sucralose. May contain Wheat (Gluten) due to cross contamination at packing facility.
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202