Get the kids baking with three adorable mini piped bunnies! Choose your icing colour and decorate with natural sprinkles and any additional topping of your choice.
This DIY Mini Bunny Cake Kit comes with three pre-cut bunny stencils, one disposable baking tray, a disposable star piping kit, natural and clean ingredients and natural sprinkles. Minimal stress, hero status and crumbs of fun!
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- 2x organic vanilla cake mixes (unrefined sugar). Optional to add organic cacao powder to make a deliciously natural chocolate cake
- Pure icing sugar (no starches)
- Natural sprinkles
- 3x pre-cut bunny stencils
- Disposable baking tray
- Disposable star piping kit
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) Pink or blue plant-based food colouring
- (Optional) 9x12 white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Any additional toppings of your choice (foil coated chocolate eggs are not included)
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
- (Optional) Freeze dried pink pitaya powder or organic blue spirulina powder (natural colouring)
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Celiac Disease.