This cake is delicious, with an organic chocolate cake mix (unrefined sugar) and no nasties.The rainbow confetti sprinkles are vibrant and colourful yet naturally-dyed with no artificial flavours or preservatives.
This cake kit comes with a disposable star piping nozzle and bag, and easy illustrated step by step instructions.
All the baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, piping kit and optional topper are delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Organic chocolate cake mix(es) with unrefined sugar
- Pure Icing Sugar
- Naturally-dyed sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6" (serves 12 to 16 ppl) or 8" (serves 20 to 26 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Disposable piping kit (star nozzle & piping bag)
- Silver cake board (featured stand not included)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Paddle stick (the next best thing to owning a spatula)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Chocolate Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Organic Cocoa Powder: 100% Cocoa Powder.
- Rainbow Confetti Sequins: Sugar, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Maltodextrin, Colours (Spirulina Extract, E100-Turmeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red, E163-Anthocyanins.)
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Dairy and other allergens.