This cake is made with natural ingredients - no nasties at all. The rainbow confetti sprinkles are vibrant and colourful yet naturally-dyed with no artificial flavours or preservatives.
All the baking tools, pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients, star piping kit and
easy illustrated step by step instructions delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Organic vanilla cake mix(es) with unrefined sugar, or option to add on organic cacao powder to make a deliciously natural chocolate cake.
- Pure Icing Sugar
- Naturally-dyed sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6" (serves 12 to 16 ppl) or 8" (serves 20 to 26 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Disposable piping kit (star nozzle & piping bag)
- Silver cake board (featured stand not included)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Wooden spatula
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Rainbow Confetti Sequins: Sugar, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Maltodextrin, Colours (Spirulina Extract, Turmeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins.)
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.