Create your own magic by choosing your own plant based colouring and option to add a cake topper of your choice, or enjoy as is. For custom toppers, please chat to me first at @bakebelieveau or via email.
Perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, handmade cake toppers and decorations delivered to your door. Minimal stress. Hero status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Two organic vanilla cake mixes (unrefined sugar)
- Pure icing sugar (no starches)
- Natural food colouring of your choice
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Two disposable 8-inch baking pans to create a layered cake
- Silver cake board (featured cake stand not included)
- Natural sprinkles
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
What you'll need:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
This layered cake serves approx. 20 to 25 people.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Sugar: 100% cane sugar.
- Rainbow Confetti Sequins: Sugar, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Maltodextrin, Colours (Spirulina Extract, E100-Turmeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red, E163-Anthocyanins)
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.