Create your own magic by choosing your own plant based colouring and option to add a cake topper of your choice, or enjoy as is.
Perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, handmade cake toppers and decorations delivered to your door. Minimal stress. Hero status.
Anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Two disposable 8-inch baking pans to create a layered cake
- Silver cake board (featured cake stand not included)
- Two organic vanilla cake mixes
- Pure icing sugar
- SupaDust of your choice (colour by nature)
- Natural sprinkle mix of your choice
- Optional: handmade cake toppers
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
What you'll need:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
This layered cake serves approx. 20 to 25 people.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Sugar: 100% cane sugar.
- All other bespoke ingredients will be in your cake kit
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.