Edible construction 'stickers' not only look amazing, but are so simple to apply.
Perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools, natural pre-proportioned dry ingredients (except edible images) and edible images delivered to your door. Minimal stress. Hero status.
Anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural blue spirulina powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Edible images (simply cut & stick)
- 2x disposable small (serves 12-16ppl) or large (serves 20-26ppl) baking pans
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Silver cake board (featured cake stand not included)
- Wooden Spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife, scissors, plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: Organic Blue Spirulina Powder.
- Icing Sheet: Sugar, water, starches (E41422, E1412), Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Dextrose, Stabilisers (E414, E460), Emulfiser (E435, E471), Food Colour (E1711), Flavours (Vanillin), Preservative (E202, E303)
- Edible Ink: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.