- What's Included
- What You'll Need
Our Bake & Colour In Easter Cupcake Kit is perfect for little (& big!) kids in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cupcake mixes, pure icing sugar, natural sprinkles and plant-based colouring), bake & serve cupcake holders, disposable piping kit and colour in images. There's also a matching colour in Easter Chefs hat too! All natural, plus gluten free, allergy and vegan friendly options available^.
Why natural? It tastes so good you'll be back for seconds and it's gentler on tummies as it is free from nasties. We try our best to make sure all our packaging is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable where possible too.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe! xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Natural sprinkles (no artificial colours or preservatives)
- Colour-in images and matching bunny chef's hat (scissors and tape for toothpicks required)
- Bake & serve cupcake holders (12 or 24 cupcakes)
- Disposable piping kit
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and take them off before serving. If you would like to see the ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.