With just a sprinkle of fairy dust, this 100% edible fairy cupcake kit will make the perfect fairy tale ending! No edible painting in this kit, all toppers are pre-designed. Minimal stress, hero status and crumbs of fun!
This Fairy DIY Cupcake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the natural and clean dry ingredients, bake and serve baking cups, natural sprinkles and edible images that can be shaped and stand up on your cupcakes. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives).
A beautiful matching fairy cake kit is available should you have more mouths to feed.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Supadust's pink plant-based superfood colouring
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Natural sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Bake and serve baking cups, 12 or 24
- Disposable round piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Pink Pitaya Powder
- Natural Sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
Wafer Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Ceoliac Disease.