This Chocolate DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the natural and clean dry ingredients, disposable baking pans, disposable piping kit and natural sprinkles. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives).
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Organic vanilla cake mix(es) with unrefined sugar, or option to add on organic cacao powder to make a deliciously natural chocolate cake.
- Pure Icing Sugar
- Naturally sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6" (serves 8-10 ppl) or 8" (serves 20-24 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Disposable piping kit (star nozzle & piping bag)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Wooden spatula
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Rainbow Confetti Sequins: Sugar, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Maltodextrin, Colours (Spirulina Extract, Turmeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins.)
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.