The sweetest little lambs! 100% edible lamb cupcakes with stand up pre-designed edible toppers the kids can eat!!!! Minimal stress. Crumbs of fun!
This DIY Lamb Cupcake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves or together with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the natural and clean dry ingredients, bake and serve baking cups, natural sprinkles and edible toppers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives).
There is also a beautiful LAMB CAKE KIT to match the cupcakes if you have more mouths to feed.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches)
- Natural sprinkles
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Bake and serve baking cups, 12 or 24 (email for party packs)
- Disposable star piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Sprinkles: Sugar, Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil), Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Spirulina Extract, Colours (Turmeric, Vegetable Carbon, Titanium Dioxide), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminum Silicate), Stabilizers(Gum Arabic), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax).
- Wafer Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin.
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.