Tra, la, la, la, llama!!
This cupcake kit is made for little helpers. All the hard work done, so you can enjoy the experience, without all the stress! Baking tools, dry ingredients and decorations delivered to your door.
Anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Organic vanilla cupcake mix(es)
- Pure icing sugar
- SupaDust: freeze dried pink pitaya powder (colour by nature)
- Natural sprinkles
- Handmade cupcake toppers (single sided, non-shed quality glitter card)
- Fully illustrated step by step instructions
- Paddle stick to help the kids ice the cupcakes
- Skewer (to test if cupcakes are cooked)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 12 or 24 mini baking cups (approx. 5cm base)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups
Serves 12 or 24 people
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: 100% Pink Pitaya & 100% Turmeric Powder
- Natural sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol.
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.