- What's Included
- What You'll Need
Get the kids baking with three adorable mini piped bunnies! Choose your icing colour and decorate with natural sprinkles and any additional topping of your choice.
Our DIY Mini Bunny Cake Kit is perfect for busy little bakers with the support of a grown up. Everything you need comes in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes, pure icing sugar, natural sprinkles and plant-based colouring), disposable baking pan, disposable piping kit and a stencil to help shape the mini cakes. Gluten free, allergy and vegan friendly options available^.
Note: Easter eggs and dried flowers do not come with the kit. Add your own creative touches.
Why natural? It tastes so good you'll be back for seconds and it's gentler on tummies as it is free from nasties. We try our best to make sure all our packaging is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable where possible too.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Natural sprinkles (no artificial colours or preservatives)
- Disposable rectangular baking pan (serves 8-10ppl)
- Stencil to help shape the cake (scissors required)
- Disposable piping kit
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white rectangular MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and peel off before serving. If you would like to see the Ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.