Decorate as is or add your own creative touch to your number cake.
This Number Cake Kit comes with a pre-cut number stencil, two disposable baking pans, a disposable round piping kit, all the pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients and decorations. Option to add on a star piping kit and extra colouring to make pretty swirls on the top of the cake (refer to pink swirls pictured in last few images).
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Your choice of edible dried rose petals or mixed flowers
- Natural sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut number stencil
- 2x disposable baking pans
- Disposable round piping kit
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) 9x12" white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Fresh fruit, if desired (fruit pictured is not included)
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Edible dried roses or mixed flowers
- Natural pink sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (Anthocyanins, Tumeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red, Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.