This cute piped bunny is the perfect cake to make for a first birthday or any bunny loving birthday star!
This DIY Bunny Cake Kit comes with a pre-cut bunny stencil, two disposable baking pans, a disposable star piping kit, natural ingredients, natural sprinkles and organically grown rose petals (note: chocolates not included).
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Edible dried rose petals
- Natural Sprinkles
- Pre-cut bunny stencil
- 2x disposable baking pans
- Disposable star piping kit
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) Pink plant-based food colouring
- (Optional)9x12 white MDF cake board
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Foil coated Easter eggs or whatever extra decorations you desire.
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Edible dried roses petals
- Natural pink sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (Anthocyanins, Tumeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
- (Optional) SupaDust's pink pitaya powder (natural colouring)
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.