- What's Included
- What You'll Need
Looking to make a delicious bunny cake for a birthday or Easter? Option to cut the middle out or leave in, both pictured.
Our DIY Piped Bunny Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little (& big!) people in the kitchen. Everything you need comes in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes, pure icing sugar and plant-based colouring), disposable baking pans, disposable piping kit and a stencil to help shape the cake. Gluten free, allergy and vegan friendly options available^. Serves 20-24ppl (or more for little people). Add your own chocolate, sprinkles or florals.
Why natural? It tastes so good you'll be back for seconds and it's gentler on tummies as it is free from nasties. We try our best to make sure all our packaging is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable where possible too.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Two disposable rectangular baking pans (serves 20-24 ppl)
- Stencil to help shape the cake (scissors required)
- Disposable piping kit
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white rectangular MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.