ARGH! Pirates treasure for all to enjoy!
Perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Baking tools, natural pre-proportioned dry ingredients (except sweets) and handmade cake toppers delivered to your door. Minimal stress. Hero status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural Blue Spirulina Powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Confectionery as pictured
- 2x disposable small (serves 10-12ppl) or large (serves 20-24ppl) baking pans
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Handmade cake toppers (single sided, non-shed quality glitter cardstock or keepsake acrylic & wood topper)
- Wooden Spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: 100% Organic Blue Spirulina Powder.
- Chocolate Coins: Sugar, Full Cream Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Milk Whey Solids, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Vanilla Extract. Contains Milk. May contain Nuts, Peanuts, Soy and Cereal Products.
- Chocolate Buttons: Milk Compound (Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Milk Solids (14.7%), Cocoa Powder (4.9%), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin 322, 476, 492), Flavour), Sugar, Corn Starch, Glazing Agents (414, 553B, 903), Colours (171, 133, 104, 110). Contains Milk & Soy and traces of Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.