Ever wanted to make a Dolly Varden cake your parents made for you? Now you can, with a little box of baking magic!
This Princess Dolly Varden Cake Kit comes with the disposable baking pans, pre-cut stencils to make the perfect dress shape, a disposable star piping kit and all the pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients. Add your own doll or figurine.
Scared of piping? There's always the option to smooth over the icing as pictured. Although we think piping is a lot easier with the right tools and guidance.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural sprinkles
- Pink SupaDust (plant-based superfood colouring)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut stencils (for the perfect dress shape)
- 4x disposable baking pans
- Disposable star piping kit
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) Doll.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% Pink Pitaya Powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Natural pink sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Tree Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.