Bake and paint your own 100% edible fairy cupcakes! Bake and craft never looked so delicious, with stand up edible toppers the kids can paint and eat!!!!
This DIY Fairy Cupcake Kit is perfect for all ages, although the little ones will need a grown up to help them crack the eggs and cut their edible toppers. Everything you need is in the kit including the natural and clean dry ingredients, bake and serve baking cups, natural sprinkles, edible paints, a food grade paint brush and edible toppers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives).
Not keen on the craft idea? Try the pre-designed Fairy Cupcake Kit. There is also a beautiful fairy cake kit to match the cupcakes if you have more mouths to feed.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Supadust's pink plant-based superfood colouring
- Natural sprinkles
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Bake and serve baking cups, 12 or 24 (email for party packs)
- Disposable round piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Natural Pink Pitaya Powder
- Natural Sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
- Wafer Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.
Video Credit: @Chloe_and_amelie