This cake is made with natural ingredients - no nasties at all. The rainbow confetti sprinkles are vibrant and colourful yet naturally-dyed with no artificial flavours or preservatives. There’s also the option to choose pink, blue or white piped swirls, making it an extremely versatile cake kit.
All the baking tools, pre-proportioned dry ingredients, piping kit and optional topper are delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Organic vanilla cake mix(es) with unrefined sugar, or option to add on organic cacao powder to make a deliciously natural chocolate cake.
- Pure Icing Sugar
- Natural food colouring (if blue or pink piping is chosen)
- Naturally-dyed sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6" (serves 12 to 16 ppl) or 8" (serves 20 to 26 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Disposable piping kit (star nozzle & piping bag)
- Silver cake board (featured stand not included)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Wooden spatula
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: 100% Pink Pitaya Powder or Blue Spirulina Powder (if blue or pink piping is chosen)
- Rainbow Confetti Sequins: Sugar, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Maltodextrin, Colours (Spirulina Extract, Turmeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins.)
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Dairy and other allergens.