This cake is made with natural ingredients - no nasties at all. The rainbow confetti sprinkles are vibrant and colourful yet naturally-dyed with no artificial flavours or preservatives. There’s also the option to choose pink, blue or white piped swirls, making it an extremely versatile cake kit.
All the baking tools, pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients, star piping kit and optional topper are delivered to your door.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Optional natural pink pitaya or blue spirulina Powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Naturally-dyed sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- 2x disposable 6" (serves 12 to 16 ppl) or 8" (serves 20 to 26 ppl) cake pans to create a layered cake
- Disposable piping kit (star nozzle & piping bag)
- Silver cake board (featured stand not included)
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- Wooden spatula
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Fresh eggs, milk and butter or vegan alternatives (flax egg or apple sauce, dairy free milk and canola spread or oil)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust: 100% Pink Pitaya Powder or Blue Spirulina Powder (optional)
- Rainbow Confetti Sequins: Sugar, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Maltodextrin, Colours (Spirulina Extract, Turmeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins.)
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.