This rainbow polka dot cake can be enjoyed as is, or with a custom cake topper. Perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. All the hard work done for you, so you can enjoy the experience, without all the stress.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Two disposable 8-inch baking pans to create a layered cake
- Silver cake board (featured cake stand not included)
- Two organic cake mixes (just add butter, eggs & milk)
- Icing sugar for your buttercream (just add butter & milk)
- Pink food colouring
- Confectionery as pictured
- Handmade cake toppers (double sided)
- Skewer (to test if cakes have finished baking)
What you'll need:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (quantities specified in kit).
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
This layered cake serves approx. 20 to 25 people.
- Organic Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate, Organic Raw Cane Sugar. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Icing Sugar: Cane Sugar, Tapioca Starch (max. 4%). May contain traces of Wheat (Gluten).
- Pink Food Colouring: Water, Food Colour (122) (1.4% total dyestuff), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid (330); Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate (202), Sodium Benzoate (211).
- Chocolate Buttons: Milk Compound (Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Milk Solids (14.7%), Cocoa Powder (4.9%), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin 322, 476, 492), Flavour), Sugar, Corn Starch, Glazing Agents (414, 553B, 903), Colours (171, 122, 133, 110). Contains Milk, Soy and Traces of Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.