Making a robot cake has never been easier!
This Robot Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. All the hard work done for you, so you can enjoy the experience without all the stress.
A pre-cut stencil and disposable bake-in-box helps keep things simple, as well as all the pre-proportioned dry ingredients and decorations. Everything you need is in the kit, except the milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). All ingredients are natural, except for the edible icing sheet.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- 2x organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(es) (unrefined sugar). ^Gluten-free available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- SupaDust: blue spirulina powder (plant based food colouring)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut food grade stencil
- Disposable rectangular baking tray
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) 9x12" white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: Pure Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% blue spirulina powder
- Icing Sheets: Water, Starch (Maize), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerine, Sweetner: Sorbitol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, (rapeseed), Thickner: Cellulose, Emulfiser: Polysorbate 80, Flavouring: Vanillin, Sucralose
- Ink: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Ceoliac Disease.