Making a robot cake has never been easier with a pre-cut stencil, rectangular disposable baking tray and all the pre-proportioned dry ingredients and decorations.
All ingredients are natural, except for the edible 'stickers'. Egg and dairy alternatives available for the cake & icing mixes. Vegan friendly.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- 2x organic vanilla cake mix(es) (unrefined sugar) or option to add organic cocoa powder for a deliciously natural chocolate cake
- Pure icing sugar (no starches)
- SupaDust: blue cocoa powder
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- A4 pre-cut food grade stencil
- Disposable rectangular baking tray
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) 9x12" white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Self Raising Flour, (Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate), Organic Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar and Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: Pure Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% blue spirulina powder
- Icing Sheets: Water, Starch (Maize), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerine, Sweetner: Sorbitol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, (rapeseed), Thickner: Cellulose, Emulfiser: Polysorbate 80, Flavouring: Vanillin, Sucralose
- Ink: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.