Let it snow! Disney Frozen fans this cupcake kit is for you. Minimal stress, hero status and crumbs of fun!
This DIY Snow Queen Cupcake Kit is made for little helpers. Perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the natural and clean dry ingredients, bake and serve baking cups, natural sprinkles and handmade cupcake toppers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). Vegan friendly.
More mouths to feed? Serve it alongside the Snow Queen Dolly Varden Cake Kit.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Supadust's blue plant-based superfood colouring
- Natural sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Bake and serve baking cups, 12 or 24
- Disposable star piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cupcake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Blue Spirulina Powder
- Natural Sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (E163-Anthocyanins, E100-Tumeric, E160c-Paprika, E162-Beetroot Red E171-Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Ceoliac Disease.