This DIY Sunflower Cake Kit comes with a pre-cut sunflower stencil, disposable baking pan, a disposable round piping kit and pre-proportioned natural dry ingredients including plant-based food colouring.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural Tumeric Powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut sunflower stencil
- Disposable baking trays
- Disposable round piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) White MDF 9x12" cake board
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Fresh fruit & pink macaroons, if desired.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% Turmeric powder and Cacao Powder.
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.