- What's Included
- What You'll Need
Looking to make an easy bird cake ? This delicious cockatoo cake will have everyone chirping!
This Cockatoo DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together with little (& big!) people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes and pure icing sugar), disposable baking pans and edible images to apply to the cakes like stickers. Whilst you can eat the images, we prefer to peel them off before serving to keep the cake 100% natural. Gluten free, allergy and vegan friendly options available^.
Why natural? It tastes so good you'll be back for seconds and it's gentler on tummies as it is free from nasties. We try our best to make sure all our packaging is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable where possible too.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe! xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Edible images – whilst you can eat the images, we prefer to peel them off before serving to keep the cake 100% natural (scissors required)
- Disposable round baking pans (small layered cake [approx. 15cm W X 8cmH, 1x cake mix spread over 2 baking pans, serves 6-8ppl] or large layered cake [approx. 20cm W x 12cm H, 2 x cake mixes spread over 2 baking pans, serves 20-24ppl])
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white round MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and peel off before serving. If you would like to see the Ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.