Such a beautiful koala cake kit with the option to choose daisies or pink flowers and the style of eyes (see icing sheet pictured). Round cakes cut to stand tall or if you prefer the traditional style this is also possible (as is the option to use the back of a fork vs piping).
This Floral Koala DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the pre-proportioned natural and clean dry ingredients, disposable baking pans, disposable piping kit and edible images to apply to the cakes like stickers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). Minimal stress. Hero status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar
- Supadust's 100% black cocoa powder (natural food colouring)
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Disposable round baking pans, small (serves 8-10ppl) or large (serves 20-24ppl)
- Disposable star piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white round MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Black Cocoa Powder
- Icing Sheets: Water, Starch (Maize), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerine, Sweetner: Sorbitol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, (rapeseed), Thickner: Cellulose, Emulfiser: Polysorbate 80, Flavouring: Vanillin, Sucralose
- Wafer Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.