- What's Included
- What You'll Need
Ever wanted to make a smash cake? Now you can with everything in a kit to make it stress free and easy. Perfect for 1st birthdays and gifting.
This Daisy Smash Cake DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together with little (& big!) people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes, pure icing sugar, natural sprinkles and plant-based colouring), disposable piping kit and edible wafer card crowns (all daisy colour options come in the kit). Gluten free, allergy and vegan friendly options available^.
This kit required the additional purchase of a cylinder tin, which will be reused across the range with more designs to come - it also makes the perfect heirloom too, the start of a new family tradition.
Why natural? It tastes so good you'll be back for seconds and it's gentler on tummies as it is free from nasties. We try our best to make sure all our packaging is biodegradable, recyclable or reusable where possible too.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe! xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Natural sprinkles (no artificial colours or preservatives)
- Additional purchase of a cylinder tin (10cm W X 810 cm H, 1x cake mix s)
- Disposable piping kit
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white round MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and peel off before serving. If you would like to see the Ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.