- What's Included
- What You'll Need
A modern take on the nostalgic number cake. Easy, delicious and 100% edible. Made using all natural ingredients, simply peel off the edible images before serving (or enjoy as is!). Perfect for Encanto, Mirabel and Disney fans.
Our DIY Enchanting Number Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little (& big!) people in the kitchen. Everything you need comes in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes, pure icing sugar, natural sprinkles and plant-based colouring), disposable baking pan, a stencil to help shape the cake and edible image to apply to the cake like stickers. Serves 20-24ppl (or more for little people).
More mouths to feed? Try the matching Enchanting Cupcake Kit.
Magic is something you Bake & Believe xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Natural Sprinkles
- Edible images to apply to the cake like stickers (scissors required)
- Disposable rectangular baking pan (serves 20-24ppl)
- Stencil to help shape the cake (scissors required)
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white rectangular MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and peel off before serving. If you would like to see the Ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.