Bake with love for someone special.
This DIY Heart Cake Kit comes with a pre-cut heart stencil, two disposable baking pans, a disposable round piping kit, proportioned natural dry ingredients including plant-based food colouring, naturally sprinkles and Australia organically grown roses.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Natural Pink Pitaya Powder (plant-based food colouring)
- Edible dried roses (3 dried roses and rose buds. Please note the colour of the roses vary - natures beauty!)
- Natural sprinkles
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut heart stencil
- 2x disposable baking trays
- Disposable round piping kit
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) White MDF 9x12" cake board
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Fresh fruit & pink macaroons, if desired.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Edible dried roses & rose buds
- Natural pink sprinkles: Sugar, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Fat (Coconut), Stabilizers (Gum Arabic), Colours (Anthocyanins, Tumeric, Paprika, Beetroot Red Titanium Dioxide), Glazing agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Hypromellose, Propylene glycol
^Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.