- What's Included
- What You'll Need
This one is for every mermaid lover who wants to mark a special birthday. Easy, delicious and 100% edible. Made using all natural ingredients, simply peel off the edible images before serving (or enjoy as is!).
Our DIY Mermaid Number Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first-time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little (& big!) people in the kitchen. Everything you need comes in the kit including the all-natural dry ingredients (organic cake mixes, pure icing sugar, natural sprinkles and plant-based colouring), disposable baking pan, a stencil to help shape the cake and edible image to apply to the cake like stickers. Serves 20-24ppl (or more for little people).
Magic is something you Bake & Believe xx
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- Plant-based food colouring
- Natural Sprinkles
- Edible images to apply to the cake like stickers (scissors required)
- Disposable rectangular baking pan (serves 20-24ppl)
- Stencil to help shape the cake (scissors required)
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Wooden spatula (to help ice the cake)
- Skewer (to test if the cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white rectangular MDF cake board to serve on
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (or a lot of elbow grease)
- Aluminium foil or glad wrap (to wrap and freeze the cakes in advance)
- Organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ wholefood available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar
- Plant-Based Food Colouring: Ingredient list HERE
- Natural Sprinkles: Ingredient list HERE
- All images are 100% edible but we like to keep things natural and peel off before serving. If you would like to see the Ingredients for the edible images click HERE
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.