Do you share special memories with your parents making a number one Smartie cake for your 1st birthday? Now it's your turn to pass on the tradition with ease.
This Rainbow Number Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. All the hard work done for you, so you can enjoy the experience without all the stress.
A pre-cut stencil and disposable bake-in-box helps keep things simple, as well as all the pre-proportioned dry ingredients and decorations. Everything you need is in the kit, except the milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). All ingredients are natural, except for the sweets.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- 2x organic vanilla or chocolate cake mix(es) (unrefined sugar). ^Gluten-free available too.
- Pure icing sugar (no starches or preservatives)
- SupaDust: natural freeze dried pink pitaya powder (Colour by Nature).
- Confectionery as pictured
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- A4 pre-cut stencil shape to easily cut the desired shape
- A4 rectangular shaped disposable baking tray
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) 9x12" white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: Pure Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% freeze dried pink pitaya (Colour by Nature).
- Coloured Chocolate Buttons: Milk Compound (Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Milk Solids (14.7%), Cocoa Powder (4.9%), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin 322, 476, 492), Flavour), Sugar, Corn Starch, Glazing Agents (414, 553B, 903), Colours (171, 122, 133, 110). Contains Soy & Milk. May contain traces of Peanuts & Tree Nuts.
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Ceoliac Disease.