Do you remember your parents making this classic number cake for your birthday? Now it's your turn to pass on the tradition, only we've made it easier for you with a pre-cut stencil, rectangular baking tray and all the pre-proportioned dry ingredients and decorations. Option to change the age of the cake, colouring and add a custom topper.
All ingredients are natural, except for a few cheeky sweets. Egg and dairy alternatives available for the cake & icing mixes.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- 2x organic vanilla cake mix(es) (unrefined sugar) or option to add organic cocoa powder for a deliciously natural chocolate cake
- Pure icing sugar (no starches)
- SupaDust: natural freeze dried pink pitaya powder (Colour by Nature).
- Confectionery as pictured
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- A4 pre-cut stencil shape to easily cut the desired shape
- A4 rectangular shaped disposable baking tray
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) 9x12" white MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Organic Vanilla Cake Mix: Organic Unbleached Plain Wheat Self Raising Flour, (Sodium Bicarbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate Monohydrate), Organic Unrefined Raw Cane Sugar and Organic Vanilla Powder. Contains Wheat (Gluten). May contain traces of Soy and Egg.
- Pure Icing Mix: Pure Cane Sugar.
- SupaDust's 100% freeze dried pink pitaya (Colour by Nature).
- Coloured Chocolate Buttons: Milk Compound (Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Milk Solids (14.7%), Cocoa Powder (4.9%), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin 322, 476, 492), Flavour), Sugar, Corn Starch, Glazing Agents (414, 553B, 903), Colours (171, 122, 133, 110). Contains Soy & Milk. May contain traces of Peanuts & Tree Nuts.
Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens.