Pre-order today! While stocks last. Shipping from late October.
Santa delivers the goods! Seriously how cute is he?! Celebrate Christmas this year with our Santa Cake Kit. It makes a fun activity with the kids and a delicious desert on Christmas day. Natural and clean ingredients (except edible images). Plus there's a matching Santa colour in 'chefs' hat for the kids to wear whilst baking up a storm listening to Christmas tunes.
This Santa DIY Cake Kit is perfect for busy parents and first time bakers to create themselves, or together, with little people in the kitchen. Everything you need is in the kit including the pre-proportioned natural and clean dry ingredients, disposable baking pans, disposable piping kit and edible images to apply to the cakes like stickers. Just add milk, butter and eggs (or allergen free alternatives). Minimal stress. Hero status.
We believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and a little magic!
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too.
- Pure icing sugar
- Supadust's 100% pink pitaya (natural food colouring)
- Edible images (scissors required)
- Fully illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Disposable round baking pans, small (serves 8-10ppl) or large (serves 20-24ppl)
- Disposable star piping kit
- Colour in Santa 'chefs' hat (scissors, tape and pencils not supplied)
- Wooden spatula
- Skewer (to test if cakes are cooked)
- (Optional) white round MDF cake board to serve on
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fresh ingredients: eggs, milk & butter (or allergy friendly alternatives)
- An electric mixer (if you don't have one, hopefully a neighbour or friend can lend you theirs), a mixing bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups, serrated & non-serrated knife (or offset spatula), plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
- Vanilla or chocolate organic cake mix(s) (unrefined sugar). Gluten-free^ available too. View ingredient list HERE
- Pure Icing Mix: 100% Cane Sugar.
- Natural Food Colouring: SupaDust's 100% Pink Pitaya Powder.
- Icing Sheets: Water, Starch (Maize), Dried Glucose Syrup, Humectant: Glycerine, Sweetner: Sorbitol, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, (rapeseed), Thickner: Cellulose, Emulfiser: Polysorbate 80, Flavouring: Vanillin, Sucralose
- Wafer Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin
- Edible Inks: Ingredients: Water, Humectant (E422). Colourings: E151, E122, E133, E102, E110. Acidifier: E330, Preserver: E202
^ Packed in a facility that also handles Nuts, Trees Nuts, Gluten, Dairy and other allergens. Not suitable for people with Coeliac Disease.